We were busy this week redoing our playroom! Our old room just wasn't working in so many ways so we recruited nana & papa and got to work.Hubby wasn't too sure about my vision at first but he let me run with it and we are both thrilled with the results. It looks great and everything has a space---the kids also love it and Ava told me it is "the best playroom ever!". It's so organized and bright and easy to clean up. We still have a few more things to hang and an art display area but here it is!
looking in
some of the boxes are still empty and I re did our filing system too so it's super organized {bottom right}




10 comments:
coming over from iheartorganizing. Love your new space!! Must feel so good to put all those toys away. Ours has alot of cubbies too but it still overwhelms me!! Beautiful job!
Can I just say I love your new playroom!! I saw your post on i heart organizing and fabulous job!!
It's amazing how bright and organized that room is. =)
--Ranin
freshfete.blogspot.com
Coming to you from IHeart Organizing...Great Job!!!! I love all the storage and bright space. I love the expedit storage units, I sure wish I had room in my house to put some to good use....Heather from http://followthewebbs.blogspot.com
Thanks SO much for letting me share you incredible space today! It is so inviting, I wanna come over to play! :)
xoxo,
Jen
Love it! I'm creating a learning room and was really hoping to use some of the expedit units. Love the bar with the crayons hanging.
Have to ask about your paint color though- is it blue or gray? :)
congrats on a job well done. it is a lovely space! an inspiration indeed!
Wow! Just come over from iheartorganising too. This looks so lovely! I LOVE your sand jar - beaches are our favourite daytrips so I think I'll be pinching that idea.
I also love that your desk is tucked behind the shelves - I guess a no-go area for the little ones?
Looks like a great family space.
Karen (Scotland)
Popping by from iheartorganizing, too. This is AWESOME! Love every bit of it. Such an inspiration!
ACK! Came over from iheartorganizing and I just LOOOVE this! I thought I knew what I wanted to do...the LARGE expedit bookcase...but now I have to totally rethink my angle...this is awesome! good for you!
looks great! I'll be back! xoxo
I love your new playroom/office. Can you tell me where you bought the shelving units? they look like Ikea shelfs but when searching their webist I didn't see anything like it.
Post a Comment