We had a Rookie of the Year celebration for Cole's first birthday! Obviously we had to do baseball and I decided to incorporate the Rookie of the Year theme too since it's his first year. We had so much fun and I had a blast putting everything together for his party. I definitely got side tracked with the holidays but I think everything came out really cute. We were worried Cole would be a little shy for his party but he did great and we had a blast celebrating with everyone! I think he loved being the center of attention for the day :)
Red Sox family photo
Ava chowing down!
we had baseball eats---hamburgers, cheeseburgers and hot dogs with all the fixings.
opening gifts!
Cole got so many wonderful things! Tons of cute clothes, puzzles, sport balls, a bike, ride on digger, tball set, cars, trucks, airplane, gift cards, money and so many things I'm probably forgetting
Ava helped with opening gifts and Cole did some too. Poor kid just wanted to play with the toys & the wrapping paper and we kept making him open more. He would just wander off and find an open toy to play with for a bit while big sis took over :)
We had such a wonderful day and we were so blessed to have so many people celebrate our little boy's first year with us! Thank you again for everything!
Happy 1st birthday, Cole Matthew! We love you so much!





0 comments:
Post a Comment