Oh the snow. We're averaging 1 snow day a week and were pretty much done with snow. Monday we had negative temps---and lost our heat. Thankfully it went out in the morning and not over night but so not how we wanted to start our week! Thankfully they came and fixed it and the kids were able to stay @ beamy & beepa's house for the day.
Tuesday we had a "small" storm in the morning that tripled my commute.
Wednesday Cole & I were both sick so we had a home day. Cole slept in until 11:30 from the night before! Poor kid was running a fever and just feeling yucky.
And Thursday we were hit with another big storm. We seriously have no place to put the snow. Ava & I had another snow day & spent a good portion of the day in our pjs. Steven & I were out before the sun was up shoveling our driveway and walkway---and now the sun is shining like we never even had a storm. The kids and I managed to get outside and play in the snow. We all had a blast and the kids loved it---even Cole this time. :)
The best glasses for active families, from goodr
3 hours ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment